Applications & Forms
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
You will need to bring the above listed information when opening an account.
Please visit one of our offices to open a new Checking, Savings or CD account!
Download Applications & Forms
Commercial Loan Application
Personal Financial Statement
Consumer Loan Application
Mortgage Loan Application
Items needed for a Refinance/ Purchase with Heritage Bank & Trust
Authorization to pay Overdrafts on ATM/Debit Card Form
Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Community Support / Sponsorship Request
FOR YOUR SECURITY, LOAN APPLICATIONS MUST BE PRESENTED IN PERSON, BY FAX OR VIA ENCRYPTED EMAIL OR USING DOCUSIGN®.
Three (3) ways to COMPLETE APPLICATION:
- Contact Us to request an application to be emailed to you through Docusign®. This will allow you to fill it out online and be returned to the bank in a secure method. We will send it to you within one business day.
- If you prefer PEN & PAPER: PRINT the application and fill it in.
- If you prefer TYPING: Download the application and complete it as a digital form (You will need to physically sign your application.
Three (3) ways to RETURN YOUR APPLICATION TO THE BANK:
- If you received a Docusign® application, you will be able to return it through Docusign®.
- You can bring a printed copy to one of our Locations or fax to (931) 375-0251.
- Contact Us for instructions to return your completed application securely via Encrypted Email.
Please Contact Us for more information on real estate and mortgage loans.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the loan application.
You may download it for free by clicking on the icon.