As your community partner, we enjoy teaching financial education to people of all ages
Contact us to schedule a financial education presentation.
Download our Coloring Sheets for a fun activity.
For more information on effective money management and financial fitness, consider the books and websites listed below.
Download our 15-year Anniversary Coloring Sheet!
- Pay It Down by Jean Sherman Chatzky, November 2004, Penguin Books, Inc., ISBN:1591840635
- The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke (Hardcover) by Suze Orman, March 2005, Putnam Publishing Group; ISBN: 1-57322-2976
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D. and William D. Danko, November 28, 2000, Pocket Books; ISBN: 0743420373
- How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt and Live Prosperously by Jerrold Mundis, April 1990, Bantam Books; ISBN: 0553283960
- Credit Card Debt: Reduce Your Financial Burden in Three Easy Steps by Alexander Daskaloff, April 1999 Avon; ISBN: 0380807009
- Slash Your Debt - Save Money and Secure Your Future by Gerri Detweiler, Marc Eisenson, and Nancy Castleman, October 1999 Financial Literacy Center; ISBN: 0965963837
- 9 Steps to Financial Freedom: Practical and Spiritual Steps So You Can Stop Worrying by Suze Orman, 1st edition, December 15, 2000 Three Rivers Press; ISBN: 0609801864
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling - This is the home site for the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, a national non-profit network of 1,450 member agencies designed to provide assistance to people dealing with stressful financial situations. The site provides links and information for financial counseling, debt planner tools, and other helpful websites.
- Retirement Planning and Financial Fitness - This government sponsored website for The Department of Labor provides additional helpful links for retirement planning and financial fitness, including free online calculators.
Your Credit Reports Matter
- Credit reports may affect your mortgage rates, credit card approvals, apartment requests, or even your job application.
- Reviewing credit reports helps you catch signs of identity theft early.
- Request your free credit reports
Free Credit Reports. Federal law allows you to
- Get a free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each credit reporting company.
- Ensure that the information on all of your credit reports is correct and up to date.
Annual Credit Report
Overdraft Protection & Overdraft Privilege
- Click here for details about our Overdraft Protection & Overdraft Privilege program or contact the bank if you have questions.
- Ready to sign up? Download the Extended Coverage Consent form and return it to the bank.