Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account :
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
You will need to bring the above listed information when opening an account.
Please visit one of our offices to open a new Checking, Savings, or CD account!
FOR YOUR SECURITY, LOAN APPLICATIONS MUST BE PRESENTED IN PERSON, BY FAX or VIA ENCRYPTED EMAIL.
Two (2) ways to COMPLETE APPLICATION:
- If you prefer PEN & PAPER: PRINT the application and fill it in.
- If you prefer TYPING: Download the application and complete it as a digital form. (You will need to physically sign your application.)
Three (3) ways to RETURN YOUR APPLICATION TO THE BANK:
- You can always bring a printed copy of your completed application to one of our locations.
- Fax your completed application to (931) 375-0251
- Contact us for instructions to return your completed application securely via Encrypted Email.
Please contact us for more information on real estate and mortgage loans.
You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the loan application.
You may download it for free by clicking on the icon.